British Triathlon Federation Membership (BTF)
ENGLAND TRIATHLON MEMBERSHIP
Discounted Affiliation Fee £40 age 25+ or £24 if younger.
Members of Torbay Tri Club
You can only pay this fee online via Triathlon England Website.
- Your membership will cover you for all your training and racing needs from providing insurance to give you peace of mind whilst out training to savings at events by not having to pay the day licence fees.
- Join Triathlon England today to benefit from their exclusive membership package.
- Whether you’ve been competing for years, or just starting out in the sport, Triathlon England has a wide range of benefits for everyone.
- Membership runs for a full year from the date you join, and licences are sent out within 5 working days.
- They offer a discount if you are a Torbay Tri Club member and if you opt to automatically renew by Direct Debit you will save an extra £2.
- Public Liability Insurance,
- Accident Legal Service,
- Personal Accident Insurance,
- Reduced entry fees
Individual Member Benefits
- No day licence fees
- TriNews magazine
- British Triathlon Annual Handbook
- Worldwide Personal Accident Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance whilst training and racing
- Free Accident Legal Service
- Eligible to apply for GE Great Britain Age-Group Teams
- Eligibility to compete for British and Triathlon England titles
- Specially negotiated Travel Insurance policies.
- Discount at www.triathlonenglandshop.org
- Free 3 month subscription to Triathlete Europe magazine (for existing and new members)
- *Discount on the monthly rates for a gym membership with Everyone Active Leisure Centres
- Free initial Physio consultation with PhysioWorld, with discounts on future appointments
- Free OnSport website for your club, provided by MaxiFuel
- Discounts on hotel stays at participating Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express in the UK.
- 10% discount when you purchase a Wattbike
- 20% discount off Retul bike fit from Bike Science
- *Please note to access this benefit, you will need to accept 3rd party mailings.
Please also see the relevant section of each Home Nations site for more details on membership, and relevant benefits:
When will I receive my race licence? Licences are sent out within 5 working days of joining. If you do not receive your licence within one month, please email email@example.com for a replacement.
How long does membership last for? Your membership lasts for one year from the date you join. For example, if you join on 10th June 2013, your membership would be valid until 30th June 2014.
I would like to race abroad, will my race licence cover me? Your licence is endorsed by British Triathlon for the purpose of competing in International competitions.
Do I have to be a Home Nation’s member to take part in an event? No. Non-members are welcomed at most events listed on this website, however if you are a member you will receive several benefits; please click here.
How do I change my personal/contact details? When you have taken out membership with you will be issued with a membership number which can be used to login to your membership account. To log in, go to the top right-hand side of the homepage and click on ‘ log in to Home Nation account’. For name and club-name changes, please contact the office.
I have moved triathlon clubs, how do I change this on my race licence? To change the triathlon club shown on your race licence please contact the office. All applications to change club must be received by the Home Nation at least 28 days prior to the event you intend to take part in.
Is it possible to change my password? Yes, to log in, go to the top right-hand side of the homepage and click on ‘ log in to Home Nation account’ and then go to ‘update personal details’ in the left-hand side column.
When are Trinews and the Handbook issued? There are 4 editions of Trinews per year, and you will receive the next issue after you join. The Handbook is published in January.